The Bottom line
IQ Option broker started working in 2013. It offers a large number of various trade services to earn on binary options. Previously, this broker served clients from Russia and it had a certificate from the regulator TSROFR. The organization has its office in Seychelles.
Initially, the company focused mainly on users from the CIS countries, but a year after foundation it managed to enter the market of Australia, Brazil, Germany, Spain, Italy, and many other EU-countries. Today, the broker service is used by clients from 178 countries. According to Iqoption review, the total number of transactions exceeds the mark of 14 million.
Advantages and disadvantages
Iq option review: full analysis
The company was lit up in many reputable media. Among them are Forbes, Capital, Ministry of Finance, Komsomolskaya Pravda and others. During its work, IQ Option has won many awards among which even one by IFM Awards.
According to Iq option review, this broker is a partner of Aston Martin Racing. On February 15, Aston Martin Racing signed a partnership agreement with IQ Option for the whole season. The first WEC championship races started on 17 April in the UK. It is worth noting that these competitions in Motorsport are among the most prestigious in the world. Cooperation with such a well-known brand once again suggests that the company seriously intends to further promote its services in the European market. This also speaks to the large number of users who trade shares on this platform.
To open an account and start trading, the user needs to register. If you plan only to get acquainted with the services of the company and try to trade on a demo account, then it is enough to specify the name, surname, and e-mail. It is noteworthy that the broker does not require to confirm anything.
However, in order to trade in real currency and withdraw profits, the client needs to confirm personal information about himself. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to enter valid data, otherwise, there may be problems with the withdrawal of money.
IQoption review at a glance
|Stock trading costs.||$0|
|Options trades.||No base commission;|
$1 per contract (volume discount available).
|Account fees (annual, transfer, closing, inactivity).||Inactivity fee (more than 90 days) is 10 euro per month.|
|Number of commission-free ETFs.||25|
|Tradable securities.||• Stocks.|
• Options (classical, One Touch, 60 seconds).
|Trading platform.||This platform is available for free to all customers:|
• E-Trade Web.
|Mobile app.||Is available in 3 versions: |
• For iOS.
• For Windows.
• For Android.
|Research and data.||Free and extensive.|
|Customer support options (includes website transparency).||Phone, email and chat support 24/7; |
12 languages available.
|Promotion.||Bonuses and tournaments for long-used accounts.|
Where IT shines
This broker has its pros and cons. Among the advantages of IQ Option are the following:
- A license from CySEC. Cyprus regulator is one of the most authoritative in Europe after the British Securities Commission. The presence of a license from this organization speaks about the honest work of the broker.
- Convenient trading platform. It is not necessary to download any software to make money on the forex market. You can conduct transactions directly in the browser, which makes trading for users as convenient as possible.
- Technical support. IQ Option broker is interested in users from all countries. Customers from the EU, the USA or CIS countries can count on full technical support. Therefore, the information on the site is provided in such languages: Russian, English, etc. In total, the site supports 12 language versions.
- Low Deposit. To start trading shares, it is enough to deposit $10. This makes the service available to all network users.
- Contests and promotions. The company regularly holds competitions for its clients. In addition, IQ Option offers various promotions and bonuses. This has a positive impact on profits in general.
- The broker supports quite a large number of Deposit and withdrawal methods. On average, the withdrawal process takes 1 business day.
- You can open a demo account with the broker. This will allow you to get used to the trade market and get the first experience of trading without financial risks. Each registered user receives $ 1,000 for trading, however, he cannot withdraw these funds.
Where this broker falls short
Despite all the advantages, the company has its drawbacks. Among the disadvantages are:
- Does not serve customers from Russia. In the current conditions, the activity of brokers in Russia is not regulated in any way. For this reason, since July 1, 2016 IQ Option has refused to service the accounts of Russian users. But you can always use this service with VPN-program.
- The limited number of assets. The total number of assets that can be traded is 100. In other companies, you can see a much wider range.
- Only 1 type of option. Traders can bet on the classic option-up/down. Accordingly, if you are interested in exotic species of shares, then you will have to look for another company.
The bottom line
Broker has been on the market for 4 years. During this time, the company has proved to be a good side and this Iq option review 2020 has proved it. Cooperation with global brands indicates a good financial position, so in general, the reputation of the broker remains positive.